Becoming a member of WCNH provides you with a spectrum of opportunities to both enrich your interest and contribute to the field of nursing history with particular focus on nursing history in the Western United States & Pacific. Annual membership is: January to December.
Regular Member – Open to professional nurses as well as anyone who has an interest in nursing history. Membership includes all member benefits listed below. Dues $50.
Supporting Member – A regular member who makes an additional donation of $75 or more to support the work of WCNH.
Student Member – Full-time students with an interest in the work of WCNH. Dues $20.
Institutional Member – Schools, colleges and departments of nursing, as well as organizations, agencies or corporations with an interest in the purposes and work of WCNH. Dues $200.
WCNH Member Benefits
- Access to Virtual Presentations (1-2 hours each) on topics related to nursing history in the Western US and Pacific. Free CEUs awarded for attendees.
- WCNH Newsletter (semi-annual)
- Updates on events and news of interest to the nursing and health care history community
- Connection and networking opportunities with WCNH members
- Opportunities for involvement in WCNH’s current endeavors, such as:
- Continued development and organization of the WCNH Archives at Azusa Pacific University School of Nursing (Monrovia Campus)
- Interviews and recording of oral histories of nurses in Western states & Pacific
- Board membership and holding office in WCNH
- Eligibility for grants and WCNH nursing scholarship awards
- Participation in nursing history education at Azusa Pacific University
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (626) 815-6349
- Phone (alt.): (323) 663-2008
Azusa Pacific University
Monrovia Regional Campus
606 E. Huntington Dr.
Monrovia, CA 91016-3637